Dr. iur. Söhnke Leupolt
- Study and traineeship in Erlangen, Cologne and Mönchengladbach
- Award of a PhD at the University of Cologne, Institute for Banking Law and Legal Philosophy, Prof. Dr. Norbert Horn
- Practice as a lawyer in Sydney, Warsaw and Cologne
- Founder of the firm Hattig und Dr. Leupolt Rechtsanwälte at Ebertplatz in Cologne
- Practises in higher education law, immigration law and debt collection
- ongoing work as a lecturer in examination law and immigration law for Deutschen Volkshochschulverband e.V./telc GmbH
Dr. Leupolt is specialized in immimigration law holds an advanced training certificate from the German Federal Law Society and an advanced training attestation from the German Bar Association.